REGARDING THE MURDER OF RONald JONES SR.
Ronald Jones Sr. was a
- A Statement from Ronald Jones Sr. Regarding the Banishment of himself and his Wife Ruth Jones 1985.
- Looking Back: The Truth Behind the Jones' Illegal Banishment by Karen Jones
- Eulogy to Ron Jones An Interview with Ron Jones' Daughter –Karen Jones– and Niece –Fran George– on Thomas Sullivan's Radio Show. The program was interrupted in the middle when Joe Heath –white settler and official lawyer for the (illegitimate) Council of Onondaga Chiefs– demanded the broadcast be ended by threatening a law suit, effectively silencing and denying the free speech of the Onondaga People.
- New York Times: Tribal Dissident's Death Is Ruled a Homicide (May 16, 1999)
- Native News: Onondaga: Views differ on fire victim (February 14, 1999)
- New York Times: Reservation Fire Kills Dissident Causing Inquiry (February 13, 1999)
- Onondaga Elder Statesman Ronald Jones Sr. Found Murdered in Home Engulfed in Flames (February 11, 1999)